Three decades of ATV manufacturing experience has led to the KingQuad 750 AXi, Suzuki’s most powerful and technologically advanced ATV. Abundant torque developed by the 722cc fuel-injected engine gives the KingQuad the get up and go that’s a must-have for Utility Sport ATVs. With an independent rear suspension, locking front differential, and a handful of other features, the KingQuad 750 AXi comes loaded with all the necessities to make sure you get the job done. If you’re looking for a utility sport ATV, find out what makes this Suzuki worthy of the name KingQuad.
- The powerful 722cc, DOHC, single-cylinder, liquid-cooled, four-stroke engine is tuned to deliver strong low-to-mid range torque as well as high-rpm power.
- The cylinder and head are canted forward for a low center of gravity resulting in reduced engine height and lower seat height. High-mount air intake avoids water and debris.
- The 4-valve cylinder head has large 36mm intake valves and straight ports for superb cylinder charging efficiency. A sportbike-derived chain-and-gear camshaft drive system creates a compact cylinder head.
- A lightweight aluminum cylinder uses SCEM (Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material) coating for excellent heat transfer and ring sealing resulting in superb combustion chamber efficiency.
- High capacity aluminum radiator with large diameter, thermostatically controlled cooling fan provides stable engine operating temperature.
- The engine also features dual balancer shafts for smooth operation.
- The QuadMatic™ CVT-type automatic transmission provides versatility and convenience with a fender-mounted gate-type shifter for high/low range selection. Its advanced engine-braking system minimizes free-wheeling with the throttle off and helps control the vehicle during steep descents.
- A compact torque-sensing limited-slip front differential offers potent traction plus light steering. A differential-lock system provides serious four-wheel-drive traction.
- Handlebar-mounted push-button controls permit easy selection between 2WD, 4WD and differential-lock 4WD. An override button on the left handlebar can be used to override the normal speed limiter when stuck in the mud.
- Independent double A-arm front suspension (7.1 inches of wheel travel) includes large diameter shock absorbers with 5-way spring preload adjustment.
- Fully independent, A-arm/I-beam rear suspension with 7.9 inches of wheel travel includes large diameter shock absorbers with 5-way spring preload adjustment and large diameter rear sway-bar.
- Dual hydraulic front disc brakes plus a sealed, multi-plate rear brake system. The rear brake’s clutch-type design provides high durability, reduced unsprung weight and low-maintenance.
- High traction 25-inch CARLISLE tires are mounted on heavy-duty steel wheels.
- Suzuki's plush T-shaped seat delivers rider mobility during spirited or difficult terrain riding.
- Polyethylene skid plates provide protection with minimal resistance over rocks and rough terrain. Durable plastic guards protect the front and rear half shafts.
- Winch-ready mounts and wire conduit makes winch installation simple.
- Strong trail hitch mount bracket is ready to accept a No. 1 type ball.
- Instrumentation includes LCD readouts for speedometer, odometer, twin tripmeter, hour meter, clock, fuel level, driving range and drive mode. LED indicators for high, low, neutral, reverse and 2WD/4WD and differential-locked 4WD. LED cautions for fuel injection and engine temperature.
- Distinctively-styled twin 30W halogen headlights plus a compact 5/21W tail light and brake light.
- High-output, three-phase charging system feeds an 18-amp maintenance-free battery for abundant power for easy starting and accessory use.
- The large 4.6 gallon (17.5 L) fuel tank is positioned for a low center-of-gravity. It includes a vacuum-operated petcock and a ratchet-style filler cap.
- A large 2.8 liter water resistant front storage compartment includes an easy access screw-on cap
- The rugged steel-tube cargo racks have wrinkle paint finish for durability and scratch resistance.
- A variety of Suzuki Genuine Accessories are available including winches, windshield, front and rear bumpers, snow plow, aluminum skid pans, rack extensions, utility box and more.
- 12-month limited warranty
- Engine: 722cc (44.1 cu. in.), 4-stroke, liquid-cooled, single cylinder, DOHC
- Bore x Stroke: 104.0 mm (4.094 in.) x 85.0 mm (3.346 in.)
- Compression Ratio: 10.0 : 1
- Fuel System: Suzuki Fuel injection
- Starter: Electric
- Lubrication: Wet sump
- Transmission: CVT (V-belt), with high/low-range and reverse
- Driven Wheels: 2WD, 4WD & 4WD Differential Lock
- Final Drive: Shaft drive
- Suspension Front: Independent, double wishbone, coil spring, oil damped with five-way preload adjustable shock absorbers
- Suspension Rear: Independent, double wishbone, coil spring, oil damped with five-way preload adjustable shock absorbers
- Brakes Front: Disc brakes, twin rotors
- Brakes Rear: Sealed oil-bathed multi-disc
- Tires Front: AT25 x 8-12, tubeless type x 2
- Tires Rear: AT25 x 10-12, tubeless type x 2
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 17.5 L (4.6/3.8 US/Imp gal.)
- Color: Terra Green and Flame Red
Dimensions and Curb Weight
- Overall Length: 2115 mm (83.3 in.)
- Overall Width: 1210 mm (47.6 in.)
- Overall Height: 1245 mm (49.0 in.)
- Wheelbase: 1280 mm (50.4 in.)
- Ground Clearance: 270 mm (10.6 in.)
- Seat Height: 880 mm (34.6 in.)
- Curb Weight: 302 kg (666 lb.)
- Warranty: 12-month, unlimited mileage, limited warranty
- Extensions: Extensions available through Suzuki Extended Protection (SEP)
Minimum Operator Age: 16 Years Old.
Suzuki ATVs may be used only by those aged 16 and older. Suzuki highly recommends that all ATV riders take a training course. We’ll even pay for it. For safety and training course information, see your dealer or call the SVIA at 1-800-852-5344. ATVs can be hazardous to operate. Always avoid paved surfaces. Never ride on public roads. Never carry passengers or engage in stunt riding. Avoid excessive speeds. Be extra careful on difficult terrain.